First time? You've come to the right place...
Our NEW MEMBER SPECIALS are for local residents only. If you are visiting, please refer to our PRICING PAGE for single sessions and packs.
UNDER 18? 16+ Please bring your parent/guardian to your first class to sign your waiver.
UNDER 16? Please email or call to schedule a private session.
WORKING WITH AN INJURY, HEART CONDITION OR ARE EXPECTING? Please email or call PRIOR to scheduling your first session.
FIRST CLASS JUST $10!
Want to see what Lagree is all about? Try your first class for just $10! All group classes are considered all-levels (If you are working with an injury, please email us prior to scheduling). Here's how:
1. Create an account online HERE.
2. Select the class you would like to attend from the "CLASSES" tab. Select "NEW MEMBER - 1ST CLASS $10" from the menu at check-out.
3. You're all set! Come with a good attitude and prepare to be challenged! Be sure to arrive 10 minutes early for your first class for a quick tour and a little paperwork. For sanitary and safety purposes, grip socks are required so please bring them if you have them. Please take a moment to read our Studio Policies and FAQ page prior to coming in for class.
4. We have an 8-hour Cancellation Policy. If you cancel within 8 hours or "no show" you will lose the class. No exceptions. Please cancel at least 8 hours prior to the scheduled class time and help us keep our scheduling running smoothly.
TWO WEEKS UNLIMITED $49
Tried it and loved it? Sign up for our New Member Two Week Special for $49! *Limit 1 visit per day
1. Log-in to your account and save your billing information under "MY INFO" (SAVE).
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (714) 944-2890 and let us know you'd like to sign up for the New Member Two Week Special.
3. Please see our Late Cancellation & No Show Policy.
LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE.
BEGINNER LEVEL CLASSES!
Intimidated by the all-levels group class? Not sure if this is the workout for you? Coming back from an injury? Check out our Level 1 class. This class focuses on our essential exercises with emphasis on form and alignment, and moves at a slower pace than the regular group class.
Monday 6:30pm | Wednesday 7am & 6:30pm | Sunday 9am
1. Sign-up HERE.
Working with an injury or looking something more personalized? Want to try it without the pressure of jumping into 50 minute class? Looking for a better understanding of the method or want to perfect your form? Private sessions are $79 minutes for 1 hour - Semi private sessions (2-3 people) are $129 for 1 hour.
Email email@example.com to schedule.